How to Create a New Post
- At the top of the website, you will see a dark grey WordPress admin bar.
- Click the +New button and select Post.
- Add your text, photos, video or audio to the content area.
- Add Tags, which are like keywords.
- Select a Category for your post.
- Set thumbnail if you haven’t already done that while adding a photo.
*Note: If your post contains a video and no photos, you will need to create a thumbnail by taking a screenshot of the video or use an appropriate image.
- Preview your work with the Preview button.
- When you’re finished making any necessary changes and you’re satisfied with your post, click the Submit for Review button.