Adding a Photo Slideshow to Your Post
1. Create a new photo slideshow by clicking on Slideshow – Manage Galleries.
2. Click the Add New button at the top of the page.
3. Give the Gallery a title and click the Save Gallery button.
4. To add photos to the slideshow click Manage Slides.
5. Click on the Add New button at the top of the page.
6. Give your slide a Title and Description. If you don’t have a title, put all of your text in the description field.
7. Select the check box for the gallery you created in steps 1-3 from the Galleries list.
8. Click the Choose File button and select the photo from your computer.
9. Click the Save Slide button.
10. Repeat steps 4-9 for the rest of the photos you want in your slideshow.
11. To add the slideshow to a post, navigate back to Slideshow – Manage Galleries.
12. Copy the Shortcode for the gallery you just created. It looks like this: [ slideshow gallery_id=”#” ]
13. Create a new Post and paste the Shortcode into it.